Tease the season for amped-up eyes and angelic complexions. Makeup artist Rita Stirpe shows us how.
1. Express your eyes with a seductive stare using Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner by L’Oréal
2. Kiss your cupid’s bow with a stroke of MAC’s Subculture lip liner
3. Blend Lise Watier’s Couleur Folle Mineral Loose Powder Eyeshadow in Folie D’or for a star-studded wink
4. Create a sultry smokescreen with the Black Pearl Eye Palette from Bobbi Brown
1. What are the three hottest beauty looks right now?
I’m excited about wine-stained lips, dark blue hues and bold brows.
2. What products can achieve each look?
Anyone can wear a rich colour on their lips, as long as it’s the right shade. A semi-transparent wine is a perfect alternative to the red lip, which can be achieved with Mac’s lipstick in Sheer Plum.
Blue is a fall must-have in your makeup collection. To create a a smoky eye using this colour, opt for a royal blue eyeliner as opposed to black. Try Mac’s Navy Stain Powerpoint Pencil or Auto-de-blu Technakohl eye pencil.
Thick brows frame your face and give a bold look. Use Chanel Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil to fill in Read more
Thanks to wonderful contributions from the Jockeys of Woodbine Entertainment, Dolce Publishing Inc. and Rogers TV, this event raised over $7,000 for underprivileged children of the Amici Camping Read more