Real Estate: Toronto Condo Market
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or just looking to immerse yourself in the excitement of the city, purchasing a condominium can be a great choice. Known for being low maintenance, condos are catching the eyes of homebuyers everywhere.
1. Tridel Renaissance Tridel Renaissance’s luxury residential tower in Richmond Hill has suites that will sweep you off your feet. Those that admire refined, traditional architecture and design will fall in love with this classical condominium. www.tridel.com
2. Miracle at Yonge Love your space. Snag a deal at Miracle at Yonge while their offer of deluxe suites for a great price lasts. Located in a bustling part of Richmond Hill, the amenities and location offer just the right balance of entertainment and serenity in a large living space. www.miracleatyonge.com
3. Royal Garden Luxury Living Contemporary sophistication is a feature of the cosy 11-level condominiums at the Royal Gardens. Experience serenity in a peaceful neighbourhood as the illuminating glass windows pour sunlight into your living space. Enter one of their suites that offer the option of a beautiful balcony or a gorgeous rooftop terrace. www.libertydevelopment.ca
4. The Ninety Located in the heart of the city, The Ninety is a sleek modern residence that offers space in a youthful and cultural neighbourhood. The exclusive loft is steps away from the Toronto Distillery district and despite its urban location, The Ninety offers a serene retreat in the form of the surrounding lush green courtyard. www.theninety.ca
5. South Beach Toronto Paradise awaits in the luxurious South Beach condos and lofts. Located at Park Lawn and Lakeshore, these gleaming towers of glass overlook the picturesque lake scenery. Indulge in Miami-inspired sophistication and enjoy the upscale amenities, such as delicious cuisine and an afternoon massage. www.southbeachtoronto.com