Tease the season for amped-up eyes and angelic complexions. Makeup artist Rita Stirpe shows us how.
1. Express your eyes with a seductive stare using Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner by L’Oréal
2. Kiss your cupid’s bow with a stroke of MAC’s Subculture lip liner
3. Blend Lise Watier’s Couleur Folle Mineral Loose Powder Eyeshadow in Folie D’or for a star-studded wink
4. Create a sultry smokescreen with the Black Pearl Eye Palette from Bobbi Brown
Nighttime — Make yourself dazzle, even in the darkness.
Anna Sui Moisture Rich Fluid Foundation
Give your face a flawless finish for a successful night out on the town.
Yves Rocher Eye Shadow and Mascara
Let your eyes stand out and illuminate even the darkest room with this sultry, smoky toned eye shadow palette and mascara.
Halle – Pure Orchid
Feel exotic, feminine and desirable throughout the evening with Pure Orchid, the latest fragrance from Halle Berry. Read more
Fill up your goody bag with this season’s beauty treats, specially suited for a night on the town… and that’s surely no trick!
1. BENEFIT BAD GAL MASCARA Watch your eyes pop with this plum-coloured mascara, built to intensify your lashes with volume. www.benefitcosmetics.com
2. TWILIGHT WOODS FRAGRANCE Feel magic and enchantment as the floral and creamy wood notes captivate your soul and evoke mystery and true femininity. You never know, Edward Cullen might pick up your scent! www.bathandbodyworks.com
3. COLOUR RICHE ANTI-AGING LIPCOLOUR Enhance the fullness of your lips and fight the signs of aging all at once with L’Oréal’s best-selling lip colour – now containing anti-aging serum. www.lorealparis.ca Read more