Montreal Grand Prix: Infiniti, Above and Beyond
Moët & Chandon champagne bottles pop as gourmet gastronomy tantalizes taste buds to the sound of a DJ pumping beats during Montreal’s exhilarating Grand Prix. Infiniti certainly has a track record for hosting hot parties, adding a splash of Red Bull for a bash that takes the trophy. The global luxury automotive brand and its official partner, Red Bull Racing, invited Dolce Vita Magazine to experience the Canadian Grand Prix from a whole new perspective at the Red Bull Paddock. “I felt like I was part of the team. We had the exclusive privilege of walking the pit lanes, exploring the Red Bull Racing garages and listening in on Sebastian Vettel as he chatted with engineers,” says Dolce Vita Magazine’s publisher, Fernando Zerillo. Amidst the weekend events, Infiniti also hosted an intimate dinner featuring Red Bull Racing’s Christian Horner and Helmut Marko at Montreal’s posh La Queue de Cheval. www.infiniti.ca
1. Red Bull Racing / Infiniti’s Sebastian Vettel
2. Daniel Lamarre, president and CEO of Cirque du Soleil; Wendy Durward, director Infiniti Canada; Guy Laliberté, founder of Cirque du Soleil; Mario D’Amico, senior vice president marketing of Cirque du Soleil.
3. Fernando Zerillo, publisher of Dolce Vita Magazine at the Red Bull Racing garage.
4. Jacques Lafitte, former French Formula 1 driver and winner of Montreal Grand Prix in 1981; Didier Marsaud, senior manager Corporate Communication Infiniti Canada, Fernando Zerillo, publisher of Dolce Vita Magazine
5. Fernando Zerillo with Jean Alesi, former French F1 driver, winner of Montreal Grand Prix in ‘95.
6. Nikki Lauda, former F1 Champion in ‘75, ‘77 and ‘84.
7. Fernando Zerillo and Lucio Giacomino enjoy the weekend events.
8. Red Bull engineers monitor their team from the pit lane.
9. Fernando Zerillo with Remo Ferri, founder of The Remo Ferri Group of Automobiles.
10. Wendy Durward, director Infiniti Canada; Andreas Sigl, director F1 program Infiniti Global; Tanya Kim, anchor of E-Talk (CTV); David Coulthard, former F1 driver.
11. Fernando Zerillo, publisher of Dolce Vita Magazine with Lucio Giacomino
12. Red Bull Racing / Infiniti’s Sebastian Vettel