Whether you’re standing under the mistletoe or the office glow, these outfits will ensure you’re always in the spotlight. One of the perks to imperfect weather is the plush, patterned fashion that tends to trend this time of the year. Add a little spice to your wardrobe with these haute holiday pieces.
1. Zippers, studs and houndstooth coats make the coldest winter months worth it.
2. This beaded miniskirt gives Tinseltown new meaning. An unexpected biker jacket kicks this look into full gear.
3. Shake up the classic holiday ensemble by sporting a sequined, embroidered cardigan over an oriental print chiffon blouse. Slip into seamed jeans and go get your jollies.
4. Who said a leopard can’t change its spots? Prowl the party scene in a cocktail dress charged with an animal and floral print.
5. For the runway rock stars who dare to go there, this bad-to-the-herringbone blazer with tuxedo-collar sweater layered over a twill shirt is your next big hit.